Monday, February 28, 2011

Buddies

"Hey, is DAWG sleeping?"


"I'll just wake him up with a pah-pah" (pat pat...a.k.a smack)


"DAWG's eyes!"


"Mmm-muh! Glad you still love me, Pogo!"


I've been taking a lot of pictures of Julia the last few days. Love to see her tiny little arms and legs as she waddles around the house in her warm weather clothes. And what a warm day it was today! The boys and Matt and I played outside a little bit. It was pretty funny to watch them in the woods playing army. Matt would give them a mission, such as sneaking up on the enemy and throwing grenades on the their hideout. Gray would be throwing his grenades at Joshua, they would separate and Joshua would run ahead and begin his mission without Gray, they'd call out many times to Matt to confirm what they were supposed to be doing, and when it was time to make camp, Gray came to go night night with Mommy and Daddy. Sweet little soldiers! At least Gray isn't afraid anymore. I think it was in the fall that we were playing army and Gray just froze in the middle of the woods and cried, refusing to go a step further.

3 comments:

Gene said...

Great pictures of Julia and Pogo. Hope that Gray doesn't blow up Joshua with his grenade.

Jeannie said...

haha made me laugh again :) love all the julia pics, too!

Cindy said...

Precious pictures!

Post a Comment