Okay. I wrote the other post shortly after our showing and since then I've been thinking that I should not complain so much! So here are a few positives about today:
-As I felt before the showing, it's probably a good sign that the market is picking up for spring since we had 2 showings scheduled within a few days.
-We got some good outside time! It's windy, but it sure is a pretty day.
-Despite missing her nap, Julia's been hanging in there pretty well.
-We did get a lot of notice this time.
-Matt and I got some good decluttering done last night that should help in future showings.
-Maybe the agent will hear of a family that would be a good fit for our house and now that she's seen it, she'll be able to judge that better.
-Our house is clean. That's always nice. Plus there will be less to do Monday.
Okay, I feel better now! Now to enjoy the rest of the weekend with my parents....

1 comments:
good attitude holly! only takes one buyer!
Post a Comment