Saturday, September 12, 2009

Punchy

Yep, Joshua has contributed yet another useful baby name idea and it is Punchy...which is a girls' name if you couldn't guess. At least it's not a Thomas the Train character.

We had a great time last night playing cards with Matt's family. Thank you all for your bday gifts! We have way too much dessert left so hoping to pawn some off on our shepherding group tonight. Thursday night went well for our shepherding group meeting at church. Matt and I taught the 3/4 yr old class and I was pleased with how well everything went. It was nice to see my Veggietales lesson plans in action and the kids seem to enjoy it. We only had 7 children including Joshua and they were so good. I really liked seeing Joshua actually play comfortably with another little boy the whole time and he was very vocal during the story discussion time, though he tells me he doesn't typically answer the teachers' questions in his SS class. Anyway, we have a beautiful day today and are looking forward to more time with friends tonight! Have a good Saturday!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I might steal Punchy if I cant come up with anything else. So creative! haha. Did you win Canasta at all? Glad you had fun!

Holly Crabtree said...

Our team actually was winning, but we didn't play too many hands because it was getting late and the game is super long with 3 pairs.

Post a Comment