Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Weekend!

We had a pretty fun and relaxing weekend. Saturday Matt spontaneously decided we should go over to the mall and let me spend a giftcard and eat lunch so we did that and I found some great sales at Macy's (thanks, Stewarts!). I got a few shirts for $5 each...marked down from $30-something, so pretty good! It was a little interesting trying on non-maternity clothes with this big belly, but I think I figured out the right sizes. I also got a little nightgown for the baby...I just love those things, especially when you're trying to change diapers in the middle of the night.

It was really fun having our small group over Saturday night. The ladies talked, the guys watched football, the kids played, and we all ate a bunch! It was nice to finally have our friends see where we live and get to know us a little more. And having a potluck made it really easy on me, so I'm hoping to have more similar gatherings in the future. Matt said we should have a big bonfire with the tree he cut up.

Sunday morning was a little busy, as I had nursery and Matt was ushering, so getting Joshua from his class to bring him in to church was a little hectic, but it worked. I spent most of the time in nursery rocking a little 3 month old girl to sleep. Thought it was funny when my baby started "kicking" her, but was glad she didn't notice. We enjoyed more time playing outside last night. I just love this weather. Hope y'all had a good weekend too. Off to an OB checkup this morning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment