Thursday, September 24, 2009
He finally did it!
Well I know that Jackson Leighton is having his big "first steps" moment this week, so Gray's milestone won't seem as huge, but he finally jumped this week! Up until recently he would jump in his crib holding on to the sides and would say he was jumping on the ground (which involved squatting down really low and only getting one foot off the ground) and would call himself jumping to you from on top of things (which was more of a reach and fall), but no real jump. Then he jumped off a box in the gym a few days ago (Matt witnessed the big moment but didn't tell me) and I was amazed to see him jump off the bottom step in our house yesterday. Go Gray. BTW, I have a movie of Joshua jumping off the top of a plastic slide when he was only about 1 1/2 (Gray is now 2 1/2), but who's counting?:)

1 comments:
yay Gray!!
Post a Comment