Monday, September 28, 2009
3rd Trimester!
I have made it to the third trimester...well if you want to get REALLY official, I'll be there at 4 pm today. Confused? Divide 40 weeks by 3 and you get 13 weeks, 2 1/3 days per trimester. Today I am 26 weeks 4 days and at 4 pm, the day will be 2/3 done. I know, I know, I'm a regular math genius. Anyway, I'm thankful this has been such an easy pregnancy. Waiting to see that baby is the hardest part, though I do try to enjoy the time now with just the boys and my sleep! Lots of fun stuff coming up over the next few months to make the time go by fast and hopefully this baby will stay put and be a healthy full term baby like the boys, though is it too much to ask that he/she doesn't spit up like a fountain all day long?

1 comments:
yay!! congratulations on the 3rd trimester! That was way too technical by the way :)
Post a Comment