Sunday, August 22, 2010
We have ourselves a crawler!
Much to my chagrin, Julia is on the move. I've tried to keep her from crawling, though Matt totally encourages her, but she's been getting up on her knees for a week or so, so I figured it was coming. She made her first moves today and immediately grabbed some tiny toys, which is the very reason I wanted her to stay put! She's awfully cute trying to scoot around though. She also went from laying down to sitting on her own for the first time today. And I'm also throwing in a movie of Julia waving night-night to the boys.

3 comments:
Aww, so cute! Love those Joshua noises too :)
Awww! I agree with Amanda, oh so cute! Love the movies! You have such a sweet family! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Wow, she's going to be into everything this week! :) So funny how Gray & Joshua look SO big next to Julia. Joshua seems kinda lethargic these days....
Post a Comment