Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Job Update

Well I didn't get the job. They said they went with someone with more availability, so I guess they found someone that could do all of the hours instead of having to split them between too people. Kind of disappointing because it seemed like such a good fit, but I know that God heard my prayers about this and so it must not have been the best idea for our family. I think I'll keep looking, but I know it's going to be hard to find another family that is close by and needs my availability.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so good to know we can trust the Lord for this and that He has a plan & it's for our good and His glory. Can't go wrong there.

Amanda said...

Bummer-seems like a good idea to us but for whatever reason the Lord has something else in mind. I recently had an opportunity that I thought would be great but doesn't look like it's going to work out. But the Lord's purpose will prevail!

Jeannie said...

Sorry Hols. Praying something else will come your way. On the bright side, maybe you can come home to FM for a week in October with me??!

Post a Comment