Monday, August 23, 2010
Tomorrow
Just a quick note...tomorrow morning I'm going to meet with a family to talk about doing therapy with their 6 year old autistic son. Please pray for this time if you think of it. I think it is a good opportunity and it seems like God is arranging this for me, as the hours they are looking for correspond to when Matt can be home and they live about 15 minutes from our house (less than 10 from the gym and the lot that we hope to move to), but I want to be sure that this is a good idea before I say yes (if I'm offered the job). I also want to make a good decision as far as how many hours to take on, as I believe they have a range of hours that they intend 2 therapists to split. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

1 comments:
Will do-hope it works out! I was thinking about Julia today because I started keeping an 8 month old little girl...she's really sweet like Julia! Not crawling yet, thank goodness.
Post a Comment