Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Uneventful Update

Had another OB appointment today, but not much to report. The doctor I was supposed to see was doing a delivery so we had to wait an hour to see a different one and then of course it only took 5 minutes! I'm measuring at 32 weeks, though I'm really 33, which isn't a big deal, but makes me wonder if this baby will either be smaller than the boys or come a week or two late. The baby is head down, which I guess is good, though it seems like that could change in the next 7 weeks. My blood pressure and weight are still good. That's about it. I guess the Thanksgiving holiday is getting the office behind with patients because we're supposed to go in 2 weeks, but will have to wait 3 weeks. I'm glad, though, as all of my appointments are so fast and routine that it seems like a big hassle for nothing.

1 comments:

Gene said...

I would say that uneventful is good.

Post a Comment