Saturday, November 14, 2009
Game Day!
Today we all got to have a fun fall day at a football game. Matt and Gray went with his sister and mom to the Duke game while Joshua and I rode to Raleigh with Daddy for the State game. It was a bad day to pull for Duke or State, but the boys seemed to have a good time anyway. I think the mascots and food are much cooler to them than a winning football team! Joshua kept his eye on the wolves and tigers most of the time and did so well that I could actually relax and watch the game. Matt says Gray did well too. We came back home to a beautiful fall afternoon spent playing outside a little while, then headed to Costco for pizza and a few groceries. Now it's 7:30 and the house is a mess and I feel like I could sleep for a day! Going to try to straighten up first so tomorrow isn't so hectic. Looking forward to some great weather. Have a good rest of the weekend!

1 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of you and being able to go to the game with Joshua and you. It was a fun time.
Post a Comment