Now that Gray is in a toddler bed AND just learned to open doors AND is pumped about taking himself to the potty during sleep times, naptime has gotten really interesting. I kind of figured our days of peaceful 3 1/2 hour naptimes would be over once we switched to the bed, but I knew I couldn't keep him in a crib forever and thought I should make that transition before the baby comes. The other day I found Gray asleep hanging off the edge of his bed, with books and a helmet. I'm quite sure he was just hanging out in his room, reading books and wearing the helmet before he got sleepy and caved.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Interesting Naptimes
Now that Gray is in a toddler bed AND just learned to open doors AND is pumped about taking himself to the potty during sleep times, naptime has gotten really interesting. I kind of figured our days of peaceful 3 1/2 hour naptimes would be over once we switched to the bed, but I knew I couldn't keep him in a crib forever and thought I should make that transition before the baby comes. The other day I found Gray asleep hanging off the edge of his bed, with books and a helmet. I'm quite sure he was just hanging out in his room, reading books and wearing the helmet before he got sleepy and caved.

3 comments:
hahaha, WOW. And I bet he woke up, got up and resumed play as normal
That is way too cute!!
Great picture of LG.
Post a Comment