Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kids

So there's a few new things with Julia lately. We started real food. She had some banana (loved) and today a little bit of a plum (didn't like, but I think I should have cooked it before blending). Not to get into too much detail, but the nastiness of the diaper I just changed makes me want to not give her food ever again. Who knew a little banana could change things that much? Anyway, she's also rolling all over the place now and just bonked her sweet little head on a cabinet door. And she will give kisses if we ask, which is so cute.

As for the boys, Joshua told me that he wants 3 more baby sisters. After some discussion, he said they could be girls or boys and we could wait till Julia is 2. Thanks for that, Joshua:) On the opposite end of the spectrum, Gray told me that he sometimes wishes Julia would "break herself." He said he'd be sad if we didn't have a baby anymore but he still sometimes wants her to break herself anyway. Remind me not to leave him alone with Julia!! The funny thing is that he acts like he adores her still. But I guess something like a new sibling is bound to give a guy mixed feelings!

Speaking of Gray, he has a fever today. He was sleepy at our playgroup at the pool, but I didn't think a lot of it till he woke from nap feeling very warm. Hopefully it's short-lived and hopefully we didn't infect anyone at the pool (Sorry, friends! He was totally normal acting this morning!).

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

I cant wait to see Julia's new tricks! :) Joshua is such a sweetie. I dont even know what Gray means when he says "break herself"?

Post a Comment