>>
>>
>>
>>
Got your answer? I'll tell you now...it's an approximation of the # of hours I'll have spent breastfeeding by the end of this year! Isn't that crazy? That's about 70 days of my life that I've spent nursing these babies! (If you're curious, I was bored tonight while Julia was nursing and I calculated this in my head, so it may be flawed: I figured 1 1/2 a day for most of their lives, which is 5-7 ten to fifteen minute feedings plus a longer night feeding. It's more like 10-12 twenty to thirty minute feedings in the early weeks and 4-6 ten to fifteen minute feedings towards the end, so this is very approximate!)
And for a similar stat, Matt and I will have been married 7 years this August and I will have spent 5 of those years pregnant and/or breastfeeding. So here's to Matt for putting up with all those crazy hormones for most of our marriage!

1 comments:
Wow. I got lost just reading all the breakdowns. Looks like we need to find you something productive to do while you're nursing. :)
Post a Comment