Friday, May 7, 2010
This week
Well I felt like I should post something, but not much going on here. Let's see...the boys beg to go to work with Matt many mornings and yesterday he gave in and took them for half a day. Time went by super fast here at home, as I was cleaning out our external hard drive. I had planned to get ahead on my cleaning, but the computer can sure suck up your time! We all met for Chick-fil-a, which went well at first and ended with a screaming child on the playground. As usual, Joshua is aggravating Gray (and laughing) and Gray is screaming about it. Julia has been her usual sweet self. I finally determined I should not be feeding her so much at night, so I have a new plan, which has brought some tears, but seems to be best. When I go to feed her in the morning and she's so full from the night that she'll barely eat, I think it's time to move past the newborn feeding routine! If you check facebook, you may have seen that before we went to small group last night, Gray decided to pee in the potty and then see what it would be like to stick his head in the toilet. I don't know what's going on with that boy! We did have a good time at our small group though. The boys were apparently "delightful" (glad they are for somebody!) and Julia laid in a bassinet there just playing with her blanket for about an hour. What more could you ask for? Nice to catch up with the group since we haven't met in a few weeks. Not much else going on here. There's a farm right down the road that has strawberry picking and grass-fed beef and we may hit that up later today and then tonight Matt and I are supposed to go to dinner sans kids. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comments:
I believe that I need to have a talk with LG.
Post a Comment