Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Gray's checkup
We had Gray's dr. appt bright and early this morning at 8! We actually got there with a few minutes to spare and everything went fine. Gray says he didn't like it, but he was very friendly and cheerful anyway. During the sight test, the nurse held up a picture of a butterfly and asked him what it was. He said, "A picture!" The only thing the doctor brought up was his weight. His BMI is in the 94th percentile for his age. The doctor didn't say we should worry or put him on a diet, but did say that if he's not hungry some meals, don't push it:) The boys do eat more than I do for breakfast and lunch many days and then we usually make them eat most of their supper before we let them save it for breakfast. But he eats healthy food, so I'm not worried. I think most 3 year olds just eat a couple of bites of food here and there so that's why he's so dense compared to them!

2 comments:
haha, wow... how did the doctor respond to his picture comment??
And, I'm glad Gray is dense & you're not worried b/c I feel like Sawyer is on his way to having a similar physique!
Yeah, I was wondering where Gray's build came from, since Matt and I aren't stocky like that, but maybe it's somewhere on our side of the family and Sawyer got those same genes!
(and the nurse just laughed about the picture and said, "yes, but a picture of what?")
Post a Comment