The boys both wanted to vacuum. Gray vacuumed the whole closet, all with the front end of the vacuum in the air (he's too short to hold it correctly) so nothing was actually getting sucked up, but he was very serious about his job and felt very important! Joshua could vacuum pretty well and had a different technique. He would go pick up little pieces of lint/paper/whatever and put them in the middle of the floor and then vacuum over them. He absolutely loved doing this.
The boys had a bath after their haircuts yesterday and Joshua was playing "oil spill." Guess he was paying more attention to the news than we thought!
Gray was playing with 2 toys from the Cars movie called Ramone and Red. I said, "Oh, you've got Fuhmone" (because that's the way he says it) and he looked at me weird, so I said, "I mean Ramone." He very seriously told me this: "I know how to say the name of Fuhmone. You say it like this: Fuhmone. I know how to say the name of Red. You say it like this. Red."
Last night at supper, Matt was detailing a Saturday plan for our family once he starts at the new gym and it included going to eat after his workout. He said, "Then we can go eat brunch." There was silence around the table and then Joshua and Gray just BURST out laughing as hard as they could. They had never heard of brunch and thought Matt was just being silly. It was so funny.

3 comments:
haha, love all of this entertainment!
this is cute! I laughed out loud at the last one. :)
Wow, that oil spill comment is amazing! How was the soccer game?
Post a Comment