Julia had her one week checkup today and is doing well. She now weighs 7 lb 9 oz, so it's good that she has regained her birth weight plus a few ounces. Doctor says she looks great! What a difference it is going to these appointments with a third child. I can remember going into Joshua's first doctor visits with lists of questions to ask and it taking forever. I think we were in there about 10 or 15 minutes today!

5 comments:
How beautiful is she!! Can't wait to hold her...something about a couple of these pictures looks so familiar to me-like maybe one of my girls' baby pics or something?
Great pictures Holly. Julia's a real beauty!
Those are really good pictures. She's a doll.
Glad things are going well! She truly is a beautiful baby!
Gosh I love these pictures. Such a pretty baby.
Post a Comment