The other day, Joshua was pretending that dinosaurs were after him and Gray said, "Don't you remember? All the dinosaurs died on the cross!"
Tonight, Gray said he was scared to go in my room because it was dark and "when I go in there I'm going to hear something." I asked what he would hear and he said "It will be a bear or a wild barrel." I don't know where it got the wild barrel from, but it's one of his worst fears!!
And my personal favorite is his new catch phrase, adopted from Lightning McQueen: "Ka-CHOW!"

5 comments:
He keeps on cracking me up!
P.S. Aren't you & Jeans proud of all my comments lately on the blobs? :)
So A, was your last comment semi directed at your DOD?
Well, I guess you'd be one of the only ones to get it-so in that sense, yeah :)
I hope you are saving all these blogs...they would make a good book! that Gray is a trip!!
Post a Comment