AWWW, these are the cutest pictures ever! I LOVE the picture of the three of them, especially the funny faces one! They are so darn cute! The picture of Julia sleeping is precious!
Oh my goodness, Holly, I didn't get a good look at her today at the apartment, but she is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the picture of the car on her belly...reminds me a lot of our house.
Thanks everyone. I love taking pictures of the kids and these were a lot of fun. Amanda, Julia has slept much better the last 2 nights. Still not going more than 3 hours, but I'll take that over 1 1/2 hrs any night!
6 comments:
Those are really great pictures.
LOVE these!!! I love the one with Julia's hands beside her head, and that outfit is precious!!
AWWW, these are the cutest pictures ever! I LOVE the picture of the three of them, especially the funny faces one! They are so darn cute! The picture of Julia sleeping is precious!
Oh my goodness, Holly, I didn't get a good look at her today at the apartment, but she is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the picture of the car on her belly...reminds me a lot of our house.
Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? These are great! Is Julia doing better since you last e-mailed or about the same?
Thanks everyone. I love taking pictures of the kids and these were a lot of fun. Amanda, Julia has slept much better the last 2 nights. Still not going more than 3 hours, but I'll take that over 1 1/2 hrs any night!
Post a Comment