Friday I got to go to Joshua's school and take a few of the kids around the school looking for triangles and squares. Joshua was so happy to have us there and Gray really loved sitting on the carpet with him and playing on the playground. Julia was getting into EVERYTHING...scissors, toys, glue sticks, marbles, etc. so it was good we weren't there for too long! It was great to see Joshua in his element and meet some of his friends. I hope to be able to go back soon and do more with the class.

3 comments:
Cool! Glad you had fun...I always think it's fun to get to go see the kids at school too!
Gray just fits right in! Love seeing pictures of Joshua and his new friends! I wonder if any of these guys will be lifelong-in-his-wedding type friends :)
(I can also imagine Julia in action. Go you for bringing her! Things like that still kinda scare me! ha)
Fun!
Post a Comment