Birthday boys!
Gray, a little confused about how to show his muscles.
Fun homemade superhero masks!
Randy looking super tough in his little girl's sticker mask:) Sorry about the bad lighting.
Sweet girl with her Daddy.
Very proud of her mask!
Cute Cousins!!
Superman twins...think Gray's "belt" was down around his knees.
Love this picture of the kids before our "find the hidden Superheroes" game.
Cake time!
Well, despite Joshua's stomach complaints, which turned into ear complaints again, we decided to go ahead with the party. Still don't really know what's up with Joshua. He played through most of the party but wasn't feeling well again at bedtime. Really hope we didn't infect you with anything, party guests! Thank you all for coming and for the gifts...and we forgot to give the treat bags to the kids, so we'll have to get those to you soon, Kim!
I think that the party went well. I sure got some cute pictures. Gray seemed happy as a lark and I think Matt had fun too, though Joshua wasn't himself and Julia pitched the worst fit of her life right in the midst of cake and ice cream. Guess you can't have it all!

7 comments:
Great pics! Glad you got to have the party after all...looks like everyone had fun! Hope Joshua feels better soon-so when will the next soccer game be?
Wonder if Julia's fit was anything like Jackson's have been this week...the worst ever!!
Next game is Saturday. We have them almost every week till end of May or maybe even June. Sorry about Jackson's fits! It's a little bit easier to deal with when they are babies I think. Joshua used to throw some "hum dingers" around Jackson's age and it is so stressful.
That cake is awesome! Seriously, so impressive. I hope your boys LOVED it. Looked like a really fun boy party! Hope Joshua feels more like himself this week :)
Inform me on how to handle those fits Julia's throwing.. sure they'll be coming my way soon!
J- Ha! How to handle fits? Deep breaths! Sometimes I sing to stay calm. Sometimes I can get Julia (and the boys in their cases) to calm enough to tell me what they want, if it's an issue of frustration. Last night Julia wanted something but she had gotten so worked up that by the time I took her from whoever was holding her, all I could get was screams. She was also tired and I think many toddlers get overwhelmed in groups. She screamed for 30 minutes in her crib and then I brought her a cup of water and held her for a few minutes and she calmed down and went back to bed.
How is Joshua today? looks like the party was fun!
He's fine. He was fine yesterday too.
Love the pics and costumes! The cake is awesome! You may have a new career there...like you have time!
Post a Comment