Monday, November 22, 2010
Quick Update
And I do mean quick...bills to pay, floors to clean, clothes to wash, supper to make, starting to get ready for Thanksgiving, and oh yeah- kids to teach and take care of. I need to get off the computer, but wanted to just say that we had a good week. Daddy and I had a great time at the State game and the kids enjoyed a day with Mimi (though the boys made their share of trouble). Matt and the boys (especially the boys) enjoyed a bonfire with a few guys from church and their sons. We spent some time over at Matt's parents' house yesterday and ended the day selling their exercise equipment at a pretty good price for Craig's list to a really nice couple. Got to chat with the wife and her baby girl for awhile as the guys had some trouble moving the treadmill and once again, it was really neat to see all we had in common. The husband was in the National Guard, for one thing, and promised to refer his Durham friends to Matt's gym. Anyway, that's all I have time for now, but Kim had a great post on her blog talking about thankfulness from A to Z so maybe I will follow suit and get in the Thanksgiving mindset soon! Have a good week!

0 comments:
Post a Comment