I'm so sorry the boys are croupy. Am praying they will recover soon & Julia will miss all this yuck. Am praying for the house too!
I was praying for more gym members today, but this house news is good, too ;)!! Keep me updated on how things go. So so so sorry about your boys :( Wish I could come take Julia for a while so she wont get sick. Hope they get better quickly!!
Praying that all of the above goes well. So sorry that the boys are croupy.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry the boys are croupy. Am praying they will recover soon & Julia will miss all this yuck. Am praying for the house too!
I was praying for more gym members today, but this house news is good, too ;)!! Keep me updated on how things go. So so so sorry about your boys :( Wish I could come take Julia for a while so she wont get sick. Hope they get better quickly!!
Praying that all of the above goes well. So sorry that the boys are croupy.
Post a Comment