I have this thing about doing the same thing picture-wise for each child. I took some pictures of Joshua in the pretty fall leaves in WA when he was one year old and liked them so much that I took some of Gray in SC when he was 8 months. Now it's Julia's turn. The hardest part is deciding which 4 to print for hanging on the wall with the others! I've narrowed it down to 29:)
Monday, November 8, 2010
Fall pictures
I have this thing about doing the same thing picture-wise for each child. I took some pictures of Joshua in the pretty fall leaves in WA when he was one year old and liked them so much that I took some of Gray in SC when he was 8 months. Now it's Julia's turn. The hardest part is deciding which 4 to print for hanging on the wall with the others! I've narrowed it down to 29:)

5 comments:
I can help you narrow it down to 4 pictures I'm sure. Where were these pictures taken? They are really good. Is Julia's nose extra red? She must be a NC State fan.
Beautiful Julia! Great pictures Holly! Where did you take these? Possibly Ayr Mount?
Took these in the business park where our church is and it was cold so that's why her little nosey was red:)
Oh I love the leaves & Julia is so so adorable!! The 3rd from the top is my absolute FAV!! I might want a copy...
She is precious! Cute outfit too....I like her brown outfit in the earlier post too....anyway I diegress (can't spell).....Love the pictures!
Post a Comment