Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Another Showing
We had our second showing today. It was very short notice. I think Matt called me at 10 and the people were coming at 12:30. Julia was waking from her nap, I still had a to-do list I was in the middle of, and the boys had been arguing all morning. There was no way I was up for thoroughly cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, and getting everyone lunch by noon-ish. But somehow it all happened and we were ready-even when they showed up at 12:15. I think they liked the house a lot, but they were a lot like the other couple that saw it...the wife was eerily similar to the other lady in every way, plus they have older kids and seem to have a house they need to sell first, though I'm not absolutely sure. The real estate agent that brought them by is actually a neighbor of ours that we'd never met. Anyway, who knows what--if anything--will come of this. They didn't even seem to know our asking price and hadn't seen the website, so I'm doubtful that it will pan out. Oh well, at least I got all my cleaning done early this week!

1 comments:
Awesome! Still encouraging to have interest!
Post a Comment