Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soccer!





Joshua had his first soccer practice last night and he loved it! He was a little shy, but I think he'll warm up to everyone and be a good little athlete. It's all pretty funny at this age! He's in the "under 4" group and there are about 10 little ones on his team. Last night they just practiced kicking. I think their first game (in less than 2 weeks!) is going to be pretty hilarious since no one knows what they are doing! Joshua was mostly excited about a little friend from church being on his team. He kept saying afterwards how much fun he had playing with Jack and "Mommy, next week, I'm going to ask Jack if he'll be on my team!" Not sure if he gets that they are on the same team already, but may play against each other in practice:)

(Oh, and I just threw in a picture of Pogo, who was relaxing last night after a fun weekend at Nanny's! Thanks for keeping him, Cindy and Barnette!)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't know Joshua was going to play soccer-cool! Can't wait to hear/see the funny things that I'm sure will go on w/ that :)

Kathy said...

That is too cute! Nick was always shy, until he started playing and then he was aggressive! I know you will enjoy watching them play!

Jeannie said...

hahaha, love Joshua's comment about Jack. Joshua looks like a pro in his soccer outfit! Cute pic of Nacho, too!

Holly Crabtree said...

J- You mean Pogo! We aren't the Schuberts:) Guess that mommy brain is kicking in, huh?

Jeannie said...

oh dang. yes totally. and you both have boxers. Sorry Pogo!!

Gene said...

Love the pictures of Joshua. Can't wait to see him play. Pogo's picture is a keeper too.

Momma K said...

SO CUTE! I especially love how his little friend is carrying around a snack! SO funny! The things Mommy's do to make sure their kids pay attention!

Post a Comment