Sooo sweet! Love the video of Julia. She's growing so fast and Gray, Wish I could just give that little guy a big hug! What a big boy he is. I'm very proud of him and his accomplishments! Please let us know when Joshua has his games, we'd love to see him in action!
4 comments:
hahaha I didnt even notice that his clothes were on backwards until I read your commentary. So funny. He looks so precious & so much older!
Sooo sweet! Love the video of Julia. She's growing so fast and Gray, Wish I could just give that little guy a big hug! What a big boy he is. I'm very proud of him and his accomplishments! Please let us know when Joshua has his games, we'd love to see him in action!
That's my LG. He has a right to be excited.
What a cutie! I'm proud of him too! And the video of Julia is sweet....can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment