Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's official...

I'm losing my mind.

I just took out 2 pictures of Julia out of an album to make copies to put in her calendar. I made the copies, cut them out, was getting ready to put them in the calendar and went ahead and put the other set back in the photo album. Then I couldn't find the copies. Where are they? I JUST cut them out so they have to be here! I looked in the photo album. I looked in the calendar. I shook both of the out. Straightened up the desk. Checked the trash. Repeat 3 times. Then I closely looked at the originals in the photo album. Yep, they were the copies and where were the originals? Still in the scanner.

If only this was a rare occurrence. I know I have 3 kids and one is a "newborn," but how long can you use that excuse?

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Well I've done stuff like this, too :) Dont feel bad!

Momma K said...

LMBO...I feel for you! You are NOT alone! LOL!

Post a Comment