Friday, December 11, 2009

A tree!






With Matt in the gym many nights, plus a few extra activities in the last few weeks, we are just now getting our Christmas tree! We decided not to brave the sharp needles of the ones in our woods this year and ended up with a small one from Home Depot. Tonight I put 2 strands of lights on, which covered it well, and some ribbon I had tied up last year. Think it took about 20 minutes to decorate! Just thought I'd do plain and easy this year. I'll let the boys put on ornaments tomorrow and we'll get some pictures. Sure was nice not needing hand protection to decorate!

We also enjoyed seeing some friends for dinner tonight. Their boys and our boys got pretty loud and silly, but had a great time. Now for some sleep, as Matt has an all day CrossFit event tomorrow and the boys and I have a Christmas party at church for families sponsored by Pregnancy Support Services. Hope you have a good weekend!!

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Have fun at the Christmas party! Cant wait to see pictures of the tree! We havent gotten one yet.

Post a Comment