Monday, December 28, 2009

OB update

Don't get too excited. Nothing to report. The only exciting thing was I only gained 1/4 a pound, somehow despite all the holiday eating. The doctor just did the baby's heartbeat and asked me a few questions and said since my cervix was checked last week, there probably wasn't much different so we could skip that part if I wanted...I debated, but decided to skip it. So now we still wait, which is fine since I feel okay, but it would be a lot finer if it wasn't so convenient for the baby to come soon, as Mama and Daddy and Matt are off all week. I think Matt's giving up and going back to work tomorrow so he doesn't go stir crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do men really love to work that much, or do we just like to get out of the house. barnette

Kathy said...

Soo..I am guessing he did not go back to work! so glad to hear your news! Can't wait to see your baby girl! Her name is great!

Post a Comment