My weight gain is still good- 8 to 10 pounds under what it was at 36 weeks with #1 and #2, so I'm happy with that. Blood pressure was up a little, but the doctor didn't comment. Still measuring a week or 2 smaller than I am supposed to be, so I guess no whopper baby this time.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
OB update
Today I was checked to see how I'm progressing towards delivery. I am almost 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. The baby hasn't dropped yet, so still probably got awhile. Taking the boys to this appointment proved interesting. They asked me a lot of questions and Joshua was very serious, not liking the idea of the internal exam and continuing to think about it for quite awhile. After the appointment we were at Target and he asked me again in a whisper about it and when we got home, he kept asking me to tell Matt what had happened at the appointment, but he wouldn't speak about it himself.

3 comments:
H-E, It's hard for me me to believe that you are about to give birth to your 3rd child. What a blessing and what a great family that you are a part of already. Can't wait for Joshua's and Gray's reaction to the new baby after the baby arrives.
ha I love Joshua's reaction. That's how I feel a lot of times too. :) The arrival is getting really close!!
Fun times, huh? I really don't remember the girls asking me many questions....they were probably more interested in the snacks I promised them or something :)
Post a Comment