We enjoyed going over to Kim's today and letting the kids make Christmas ornaments. My boys were more fascinated with playing toys than crafting, but it was still fun and I thought it was a major accomplishment on Gray's part that he did not eat the glue! Might be the first craft ever that he hasn't at least licked:)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Cousin Time!
We enjoyed going over to Kim's today and letting the kids make Christmas ornaments. My boys were more fascinated with playing toys than crafting, but it was still fun and I thought it was a major accomplishment on Gray's part that he did not eat the glue! Might be the first craft ever that he hasn't at least licked:)

3 comments:
fun ornaments!
LOL,I'm laughing so hard about Gray's accomplishment of NOT licking the glue! SO Cute!
Joshua and Gray look like they are really concentrating on their work.
Post a Comment