Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally!

I'm sure this is more info than most of you want to know, but I'm thrilled that Gray is finally pooping on the potty!! He's been going pee for about 6 months now but has always fussed about the other. I've tried to work on it at various times, but never had much success, then just over the last few days he suddenly quit fussing about it. He still goes sometimes in his diaper during sleep times like he's always done, but it's getting better and I think soon we'll be done with that. Just in time to clean the next child's dirty diapers:) Anyway, trying not to count my chickens too soon, but that was one thing on my list to do before the baby comes and I will be so happy to check that one off! Next up for Gray: sleeping in a toddler bed and the end of the thumb-sucking! Yikes!

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Go Gray!! and mommy of course :)

Post a Comment