We made it here to Ocean Isle and since all my camera batteries are already dead, thought I'd go ahead and post the pictures I got while I have the chance. Joshua LOVED being on the beach and playing in the freezing water. Most of the kids liked it, actually, except Gray, who threw a nice fit on the beach because he wanted water in his bucket but didn't want to get near the waves. Running down the beach sobbing is becoming a trademark for him:)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Beach!
We made it here to Ocean Isle and since all my camera batteries are already dead, thought I'd go ahead and post the pictures I got while I have the chance. Joshua LOVED being on the beach and playing in the freezing water. Most of the kids liked it, actually, except Gray, who threw a nice fit on the beach because he wanted water in his bucket but didn't want to get near the waves. Running down the beach sobbing is becoming a trademark for him:)

5 comments:
Those are really good pictures and the water looks so blue in the background of the picture of Matt and Gray. I can just see and hear Gray running and crying. Hope all of you have fun!
hahaha poor Gray. I love how he prohibits Matt from seeing when he's on his shoulders. Joshua does look really happy to be there!!
Gray is a smart kid! I wouldn't want to run in the freezing water either! Where did you go??
Kim, we're at Ocean Isle in NC. Matt's parents have a house for the month b/c they are building a house for a client. We're just here for the weekend.
Post a Comment