Wednesday, October 28, 2009

diapers.com

I had heard about this site awhile back but didn't think it would be the cheapest way to go for buying diapers so I never really looked at it. Then I got a $10 off coupon and decided to check it out. They have lots more stuff besides diapers, like nursing supplies, bath stuff, laundry detergent, toys, etc. You had to order $49 or more to get the $10 off and free shipping, so I looked at several different things. First of all, I wanted to get a couple of packages of disposable diapers and had been watching the grocery store for good deals. I compared what I found there to the website and diapers.com actually had some brand name ones that were even cheaper than Food Lion's store brand...and that's without even taking the $10 off. And they even had a little box to check to use an automatic $1 off coupon from their site! So I got a few packages of those and a cloth diaper and a couple of other things and placed my order. I didn't pay a thing for shipping and it came the very next day! So anyway, I was very impressed with the site.

If you want to order $49 and get the $10 off deal, I got a card that says if you put in my referral code, I'll get a $1 credit and you'll get $10 off. (HXLL325941)

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment