I am finally starting to feel normal again. I'm not sure I've ever been so sick before! This week I have slowly tried to add in activities other than laying on the couch and so far, so good.
On Mama's last day here, she drove me and Julia to Gray's class for his "project celebration". Every quarter, the students have a different project they focus on and then they invite the parents to come see their work at the end. This time was "All about me", so we saw lots of family photos, self portraits, etc. and Gray was very happy to have us (and Nanny & Pa) to show around his class.
See Gray's family tree? It's at the top left of the photo. Not sure what's up with the smile:)
Later in the week, Julia and I made a quick trip to the grocery store...the first time for me in almost 2 weeks! And I went to Gray's class for lunch duty.
Yesterday, we carved pumpkins, which made it really feel like Fall. I haven't quite felt in season after spending most of the month on the couch.
Gray points out the pumpkin face he likes from our festive towel.
The boys take turns digging out the seeds with spoons.
Julia enjoyed making "breakfast" for us by stirring seeds.
Matt was the only one willing to get dirty.
Joshua designed the big pumpkin face (see the drawing on the table) and Matt executed it as best he could.
Gray went on his very first field trip to a pumpkin patch on Wednesday. I was sad to miss, but he had fun anyway. I carved his pumpkin from the trip.
Gray took this picture of his pumpkin.
Here's the finished big pumpkin. He looks so angry that he's sweating...really Matt had just rinsed him off in the sink.
Julia decorated her little pumpkin with a black marker.











3 comments:
Glad you're feeling better. Hope that will continue til you're 100 percent!
sorry you've been so sick! hope you start feeling 100% soon!
Glad you're getting better. Love the pictures as always.
Post a Comment