Saturday, October 6, 2012
Buddies
We were happy to get a visit from GrandGene today! The boys were counting down the time till his arrival all morning and Julia wanted to call him to say she would be ready to play fairies together, though she only managed a shy "hey", "okay", and "bye" once we made the call. It took her no time to warm up to him when he got here though, which is saying a lot since she's pretty particular about who she lets in her world! She took him right up to her room to play and all I could hear from downstairs was her chattering away...no time for GrandGene to get a word in. Then she dismissed both Matt and I when we tried to come up and see her!
Later she enjoyed play ball together and showing GrandGene her awesome bike riding skills. She was a little miffed that he was leaving for the football game, but is looking forward to seeing him in the morning.
As a side note, she had two major meltdowns today because....gasp! There are tags on her clothes. Just when I thought she couldn't get any more particular about what she wears, now she wants to wear only tagless clothing!
And here's a guy that knows how to dress. Gray loved the Indian outfit Mimi sent with GrandGene!





2 comments:
Loved being with all of you the past couple of days and still am basically stunned in a good way about the treatment that I got from Julia. And enjoyed playing with the boys too. Wonder how Julia will be the next time that I see her.
Hi, I love keeping up with your life and kids through this blog! You should write a book one day!! Hope to see y'all soon...maybe while Jeannie is at G&L's.
Post a Comment