Saturday, December 17, 2011

Three Sweeties on the front steps












Love these pictures I took last Sunday. Of course none quite captured everyone perfectly and if I knew how to use Photoshop, I could get the best shot of each into one picture, but I don't, so here they all are!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love those! Your house looks so nice w/ all the wreaths!
I think I see a little of Abby in Julia in the close up of her...

Cindy said...

Love those sweeties!

Jeannie said...

Your house looks very festive! Love it. I think I was with you when you bought all those wreaths :) The beginning of my love for after-christmas sales! Cute cute pics of the kids- I think Joshua looks very gq in the 3rd from the top!

Gene said...

H-E, I think Julia looks a lot like you when you were a child. May start calling her LH. (little Holly)

Post a Comment