Friday, April 23, 2010

Gray-Gray

Conversation between Gray and Joshua just now:

Gray: Joshua, I drank all your water and then Mommy gave you milk!
Joshua: Don't ever do that again! That's not funny!
Gray: Yes it is. It's funny as can be.

Conversation between me and Gray this morning:

Me: We're getting some flowers for Mimi for her birthday.
Gray: I think she would also like a gun. And a guitar.

(Sounds just like Mama, huh?)

Conversation between me and Gray last night:

Me: Nanny and Stacy aren't coming to work out because they are going to go out to eat and shop.
Gray: I want to go too!
Me: Well the thing they are going to is called Ladies Night so you can't go since you're not a girl.
Gray: I MEAN, I just want to go shopping!
Me: But you can't go because it's for ladies.
Gray: I MEAN, I just want to go sit in the car!

(Guess he'll take anything he can get!)

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

He is a nut!! So funny!!

Amanda said...

Hilarious-thx for sharing!

Gene said...

I guess eating those "toilet" peas does strange things to your mind. Too funny!!

Post a Comment