Love the pictures, video, and interview.
Oh my goodness! That just had Abby and me laughing so hard :) So did you get it out yet?
Gave her a bath and washed it twice, but it still seemed a little stiff when I combed it. We'll see in the morning!
Glad she accomplished her goal... to get her hair up. Very very UP.
oh.my.word. I cannot stop laughing at that last picture. It looks like she could be auditioning for America's Next Top Model. She is so hilarious! Thank you, Julia, for making me laugh this evening :-)
wow, that is great! loved hearing her little voice "it's gonna be UP momma" :)
Love the video! Thanks for posting!
7 comments:
Love the pictures, video, and interview.
Oh my goodness! That just had Abby and me laughing so hard :) So did you get it out yet?
Gave her a bath and washed it twice, but it still seemed a little stiff when I combed it. We'll see in the morning!
Glad she accomplished her goal... to get her hair up. Very very UP.
oh.my.word. I cannot stop laughing at that last picture. It looks like she could be auditioning for America's Next Top Model. She is so hilarious! Thank you, Julia, for making me laugh this evening :-)
wow, that is great! loved hearing her little voice "it's gonna be UP momma" :)
Love the video! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment