Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh, Julia!



Wanted to post these pictures of Julia on her little froggy potty. No progress there, though now she often tells me when she's peeing in her diaper as well. I think when we really try to train her in a few months, she'll do pretty well.

Also just had to share some of her antics lately, which I am attributing to the steroids....at least I hope that's the reason!!!

She's had quite a transformation since Friday. We sat in a chair at the doctor's office for almost 2 hours and she just laid on me the whole time, feeling miserable. That evening, as I said in the other post, she perked right up and was playing ball, laughing, etc. But by yesterday afternoon, she was more like a teenager on a bad hair day.

She was sitting in her highchair and dropped something. She said "uh oh" and when no one responded in half a second, she angrily screamed it at the top of her lungs, "UH OH!!!"

I was buckling Gray in his seat and had to lean over Julia. She dug her feet into me and shouted, "MOVE!"

I was in the bathroom and Julia noticed I was gone. She went over to the bathroom and pounded on the door, screaming, "OPEN THAT DOOR!!"

Whew. Let's hope this passes soon because "volatile Julia" as Matt rightly described her, is not my favorite side of my sweet girl!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Holly, I can't believe how much she has grown! Such a cutie!! Her hair...I LOVE it. :)
By the way, my boys were always bears after an illness.

Amanda said...

That's some Carly hair for sure! :)

Hope she goes back to sweet Julia soon!

Jeannie said...

hahaha, love it. The hair, the attitude, everything.

Gene said...

The H-E, you probably won't believe this and will be absolutely stunned that I would even remember this. We were at the beach one year inside the house and you wanted to go out. So you looked at me and said "OPEN THAT DOOR!!" The only difference is that you didn't scream. Funny how some things that don't seem so significant are remembered for a long time.

Holly Crabtree said...

Wow, that's funny Daddy. I have a feeling she and I are a lot alike:)

Post a Comment