We had another fun Friday this week! And I got some pictures of most of it. First we took Joshua to school and then headed over to the gym where we worked out. The kids enjoyed hanging on the rings and I just had to get extra pictures of Julia in her sweet pumpkin dress!
Then in the afternoon we headed over to Joshua's school. We played on the playground during recess, then went in to share cupcakes with the class. It's so fun to get to know the kids and teachers! A couple of them were following Julia around on the playground and trying to lead her from place to place. She of course screamed at them. In class, the kids were so sweet, thanking Joshua and giving him hugs. I was again so pleasantly surprised that Joshua would talk in front of the whole class, picking tables to come up for cupcakes, telling them all thank you, and then later, participating in a group activity where several students had brought in mystery objects. Soon school was over and we again went and played on the playground, which has become our afterschool habit, as several of Joshua's kindergarten friends are usually out there.
When we got home, I needed to take something to our friends up the street and we ended up staying awhile, playing in the yard with their five kids. What a gorgeous afternoon it was to be outside. What a fun day and prelude to Joshua's birthday today! He's currently enjoying some of the gifts we gave him and looking forward to a big family party tonight!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Joshua!!! Hope you are having a fANTASTIC day!! Don't miss us too much ;)
Have I told you lately how completely adorable Julia is?! I might have to repost one of those pictures on my blog b/c she's so darn cute.
Ditto to Jeannie's post...what a CUTE dress! Where did she get that?
Glad you had fun @ Joshua's school & hope his party is a blast tonite!
Sounds like a fun time was had by all Friday and I'm sure another fun time was had at Joshua's party. Julia is a cutie!
Post a Comment