Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's the little things...

...that make a regular ol' stay at home day a good day.

Such as:

-Pogo not running away, even after being out last night and barking like crazy

-A clean kitchen courtesy of my husband

-Julia saying "Mommy" (she used to say Mama, but even dropped that for the last few months)

-The three kids playing together and having fun doing nothing in particular

-Solving the "I want a snack" nagging by giving the boys the privilege of getting their own...and it's working!

-A ton of extra hugs from Gray

-Real, super happy laughs from Joshua

-Looking forward to our church's women's retreat tomorrow and NO COOKING this weekend:) :) :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a good day! Hope you have fun on your retreat!!

Jeannie said...

Aw fun post! I love a clean kitchen that doesnt involve me just as much as I love good food that doesnt involve me cooking :)

Kim said...

Great post. I totally agree it is the simple things!

Gene said...

Nice. Glad you had a good day.

Cindy said...

Sweet! Love it when life is going well. Enjoy your retreat!

Post a Comment