Saturday, February 13, 2010
Oh What a Night!
So we had a first for our family last night: We all (the four oldest of us) developed a horrible stomach virus within a few hours of each other. Julia had a huge spit-up earlier in the afternoon so she may have had it too. The boys, Matt, and I spent the night going to and from the bathroom to throw up. Julia also was wide awake for a few hours of that time, so at some points, I was holding her in one arm to nurse her and helping a vomiting boy with the other hand. Meanwhile, Matt tried to keep up with the laundry and Pogo, who whines in his loudest voice when the washer/dryer is on and he's in the laundry room. And then of course Matt and I were taking turns in the bathroom as well. It was pretty bad and though I think the worst is over, Joshua just threw up an hour ago so he's not out of the woods yet. I can only be thankful that we aren't getting it one by one so that hopefully tomorrow we'll all be back to normal and done with it! Sorry for the gory details. Hope those who are reading this don't get the bug, as I hear it's going around our church.

4 comments:
You sure have a good attitude with all you've been dealing with. I hope you all will be over this too & completely recovered. So sorry you were sick.
ugh you poor thing! I hope you all get better soon!
Oh my goodness Holly! Sounds horrible...hope it's over with by now. I so wish I could have been there to help you-in fact, I think I had a dream last night about going to your house for that reason!
Yikes, that does not sound fun. Hope today is much better for you all!
Post a Comment