Monday, February 22, 2010

Good weekend!








What a beautiful few days we had this weekend! We had a good trip to Fort Mill, though it didn't even last 48 hours. We got there late Friday and went to bed soon after. On Saturday, I really enjoyed seeing some college friends at a baby shower in Columbia. I came home just in time for Amanda's birthday dinner. Always great to be with the family and celebrate birthdays! Sunday we tried to spend a lot of time outside and had fun going to the park for a picnic and seeing a few horses afterwards. The kids did well all in all. Julia is still coughing, but is much better and she adapted pretty well to her new environment. We got home last night at bedtime and everyone was pretty tired. Back to normal life today!



9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Sweet kids! Look at Mama being a daredevil :) Where are pictures of Julia?

Holly Crabtree said...

Still in the process of adding...accidentally deleted them.

Jeannie said...

Oh, they hadnt all downloaded when I first commented. I see Daddy finally found the right table.

Amanda, Jackson's hair is getting so long! He looks so cute & so much older! And Carly looks so much older too! Hope Abby is feeling better today

Amanda said...

What am I missing? I didn't see any pics of Carly...you didn't mistake Joshua or her, did you? :)

Holly Crabtree said...

Whoops, think I deleted those too....just added them back.

Jeannie said...

Just saw Julia in the yellow- love it! Dear God, please let my child be as cute as Amanda's & Holly's!!

Gene said...

I liked my table. Course I look like I'm about 120 years old in that picture. We enjoyed having everyone visiting us.

Holly Crabtree said...

You don't look 120 years old, Daddy...just a little grumpy!

Gene said...

Big "G"! I really wasn't though, maybe a bit tired.

Post a Comment