Friday, September 14, 2012

Let's Play Ball!

What a beautiful day!  We enjoyed bike riding and ball playing yesterday.




 Julia was given this bike by a friend and she loves it!  She doesn't know how to do the pedals, so I basically escort her around while she sits on her throne.  She has made comments such as, "I'm turning into a princess!" and "Mommy, remember when I didn't know how to ride a bike?" as I drag her around the culdesac, sometimes stopping to push her feet to make the pedals go. Not much progress yet, but she's having so much fun!
 Julia is really into "Jesus Loves Me" the bunny, who plays that song.  She'll talk about "waking Jesus Loves Me up in her big girl bed" and "taking Jesus Loves Me on a walk."  So funny.

Somebody's been watching her brothers and wants to play too!   But how does a girl learn to catch?
Like this?
 Or maybe like this?
 Oh!  Now I get it!!
 Yay, it works!  (actually this picture is deceptive...it really bounced off her hands)

2 comments:

Gene said...

Beautiful children!

Amanda said...

You always have the greatest comments :) Love the "Jesus Loves Me" name-that makes me laugh picturing her saying that...hope you have an AWESOME b-day today!!

Post a Comment