Great first days all around! You can tell from the pictures that Joshua was a little hesitant at first, but at the week's end we are back to "same ol', same ol'" with school and he's having fun with his friends. I watched him play with his "best friend" Eddie, who isn't in his class this year and still doesn't talk. They were running around and then were called to go in and Joshua kept yelling bye to Eddie and Eddie kept waving back. So wish we could have a little more window into Eddie's life, have him over to play, learn why he doesn't talk, but still no success in meeting his mom.
Gray was really excited about school and didn't seem a bit nervous. We found his class ("the owl class", to Julia's delight!), and he sat right down and went to work on putting on his nametag and coloring. I told him, "See you this afternoon," and he said, "Bye. Hope I see you again someday!" Silly Gray, just loving his new role as kindergartener. I think his teacher will be great for him. She is very young and excited about teaching. Seems like a great school.
Now Julia and I are at home listening to princess songs:) And we're off to play with some of her little friends while the moms have a meeting. Busy week, but so thankful all has gone well. We are blessed!!

3 comments:
Such cute pics! Didn't get any of mine this yr-oops :)
Gray's comment made me laugh! Glad everything went well for them!
Funny Gray!
So glad that everything went well.
Post a Comment