We kicked off our celebration with a little Valentine's Eve BINGO. The boys loved it and we played many rounds. Judging from this picture, don't think we needed any extra sugar that night, but they did enjoy eating the "chips" (conversation hearts) anyway.
Hope you all have had a good Valentine's Day! Most of ours was pretty ordinary except I went to Joshua's class for my first time volunteering this morning. I really enjoy getting to know the kids and boy do they need some encouragement, discipline, teaching, and love. I don't know how teachers manage having so many needs in their class and so little time to deal with them. I hope to keep going back each week.
After Joshua got home from school, we did our annual Valentine's Treasure Hunt. Julia had no idea what was going on but she was happy to hang out with everyone and get her unearned treasure at the end!!
Fun had by all.

2 comments:
Looks like fun, fun, fun! Great pictures.
I just laughed out loud thinking about Joshua & Gray in years' past Vday hunts :) Great idea by Matt, too; love the hand holding! (Might get awkward when they're doing their treasure hunt at ages 13 & 15. haha.)
Does Julia love her tiny shoes? Sawyer loves teeny tiny "toys" he finds... like miniscule pegs, tiny round batteries, etc. He loses all of them for me.
Post a Comment