(I use that term loosely considering most of the gifts were given to us!) Don't have time to write too much, but you can see from the pictures, we got lots of nice things from Matt's parents and all had a good time enjoying lunch and gift opening together. Thanks, Barnette and Cindy, for your generosity!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Crabtree Gift Exchange!
(I use that term loosely considering most of the gifts were given to us!) Don't have time to write too much, but you can see from the pictures, we got lots of nice things from Matt's parents and all had a good time enjoying lunch and gift opening together. Thanks, Barnette and Cindy, for your generosity!

3 comments:
Really great pictures! Did Barnette and Cindy get moved?
so fun! that one of Julia with the bunny is priceless!
Looks like fun! I love Julia's face in that top picture... so sweet!! Joshua looks so old :( I dont know how I feel about that. Of course, he still loves his stuffed animals so that's good :)
Post a Comment